I saw a beautiful blue puppy advertised on Puppy Find.I sent the money & 5 days later I went to the airport to get my puppy.

In the crate was not the blue puppy that I purchased - it was a chocolate female with no hair. This dog was scared to death & could barely stand up in the kennel she was so weak & sick. I took the dog to my vet who said it was not 8 weeks old as it was supposed to be this was a puppy at least 5 months old due to having permanent teeth. The puppy was thin and weighed less than 20 pounds.

My vet said that it looked like the dog had been STARVED to stay small. I called the vet in Tennessee & sent him pictures of the dog I received. The vet told me that WAS NOT THE DOG HE EXAMINED for the health certificate. The HOUSE OF ASHFORD - GEORGE DOYLE - TABITHA WEBB DOYLE are bringing in a healthy puppy for exam then sending out anything they want to the people who purchase from them.

They will not return phone calls, I RECEIVED NO PAPERS, NO GUARANTEE - NOTHING AS ADVERTISED. This is heartbreaking. The poor emaciated puppy I received would not eat, would not come to me it looked as if she had been BEATEN & ABSUED! I AM HEARTBROKEN.

I FINALLY GOT THE PUPPY TO EAT, BUT IT WILL BE A LONG HARD ROAD FOR HER. OF COURSE I CANNOT SEND HER BACK BUT WILL GIVE HER A GOOD LIFE FROM HERE ON IN - even though she was not the puppy I had purchased. I HAD BEEN WARNED ABOUT THESE BREEDERS - BUT DID NOT LISTEN - AND NOW I AM PAYING THE PRICE! OUT OVER $1000 FOR THE PUPPY & ANOTHER $250 FOR SHIPPING AND $300 IN VET BILLS.

These thieves currently have 22 Puppies advertised on Puppy Find - what a scam! PUPPY FIND HAS BEEN NOTIFIED AND WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT THEM! The reviews on the ads are all FAKE REVIEWS SUBMITTED BY GEORGE & TABITHA THEMSELF!

When I put a true review on PUPPY FIND ABOUT MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - IT WAS REMOVED AN HOUR LATER!!!!DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE - THEY CHANGE THEIR KENNEL NAME EVERY MONTH - EVERYTHING IN THEIR ADS ARE FAKE - BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: My Shar Pei Kennels Dog.

Comments

What does it avail a man to gain a fortune yet lose his soul? Shame on these evil sub humans!

Contact me @ snellcathy1@att.net

Yes had the same experience but with two puppies, one did not make it, and no one will do anything about these people and how they are treating there animals. So sad.